Wildwood Scores

So are you saying the judges kept the Cabs and Empire closer than they deserved for the health of the activity? Sounds like it.

No I don't think that is what he is saying at all, he is just pointing out that a lot of people do not agree with scores most of the time. How it looks to me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't think that is what he is saying at all, he is just pointing out that a lot of people do not agree with scores most of the time. How it looks to me.

Who does agree? If you're winning you agree, if you aren't...you disagree.

Hmm... this ought to make for an interesting season!

...I wish I was marching :(

stupid college

I feel your pain :( :( :(

Take a look at the recap. In the color guard caption, Cabs color guard was ahead of Bucs color guard by almost 2 points. That closed the gap in some of the other captions right there.

And it was rightfully so. Cabs color guard was nothing short of spectacular and the most prepared I've seen a guard in June in a while.

I wrote a review of this show

feel free to comment and read it

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=98698

hey - I was just happy to see my old team in second in guard - GET IT BRIGS!

Our guard program isn't even finished yet. We were very happy for them last night. They work hard as do all the guards I saw warming up last night.

So are you saying the judges kept the Cabs and Empire closer than they deserved for the health of the activity? Sounds like it.
Bucs swept every caption and sub caption except for 2...Colorguard and Visual Composite...in other words, it was not actually as close as the score tended to indicate. Edited by VOReason

Well then lets hit the fast forward button and jump to finals, I mean why bother with the rest of the season.