Bluecoats 2007  

43 members have voted

1. 1. For those who have seen it...

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • Don't get it
    • They lost me here
    • 2007 DCI Champions

Just seeing what everyone thinks about the Bluecoats this year. The pre-season hype was huge and from what I've been reading so far, people aren't overly 'wowed'.

I'll vote once I see the show.

I'll see them tonight, so I'll answer later on :)

I saw the Bluecoats last night. You should have had a AVERAGE as a selection. In several parts of there show they look very much like Blue Devils. They should have stuck with the white pants. The show is two steps down from last year. I was really pulling for them to be as good as or better than last year. Hopfully their drums and horns can pull them through the year.

I thought they were doing well until somebody starting talking into a microphone. It didn't seem important at all and the cheeseball "Anything you play" comment was just way too much. It had some good moments, but not enough of them (nor were they sustained).

While the score total says otherwise, I didn't get the feeling they were really building off of last year and may slip back a bit.

Funny how a poll for the Cadets is the hottest topic on DCP right now..but you start a poll on the Bluecoats, who have recieved the most pre-season hype of any Div 1 corps, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

:P

Funny how a poll for the Cadets is the hottest topic on DCP right now..but you start a poll on the Bluecoats, who have recieved the most pre-season hype of any Div 1 corps, and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

:P

Much like everyone talked about Clemens' deal with the Yankees but Randy Johnson doesn't travel either. But it was all about Roger and the Yankees because many hate the yankees and show little care towards the diamondbacks.

Its funny to see polls like this after just one show. I mean really, we all know how much a show will change between now and August.

very very good. I love it.

not DCI champions though... That title, from what I saw last night, is going to be hard to take from The Cavaliers... but we'll see.

~>conner