Stockton, CA TONIGHT...Who Takes 1st?

Just let people be excited about their corps winning. Is that so wrong?

It wasn't so much at the fact they were getting excited on the level of joy, but rather excited as in cutting throats :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't so much at the fact they were getting excited on the level of joy, but rather excited as in cutting throats :P

True, true...

i've heard of cell phones and blackberries... i just find it interesting that you post asking for scores from the show you were supposedly AT.

Busted.

Game Over.

Winner.

i've heard of cell phones and blackberries... i just find it interesting that you post asking for scores from the show you were supposedly AT. :laugh:

but that is officially my last reply to you... i'm done.

go vanguard :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CHECKMATE!!!

Did I hear a few weeks back that Devils were using narration? They haven't thus far, and I hope they don't, but did anyone else hear this?

euponitone...you spoke too soon.

Cangratulations to Vanguard. If ANY corps in DCI right now deserves to get this much hype, it's Vanguard. Is this a triumphant return to glory? I'll know by Denver. But Vanguard coming out swinging tonight is going to get things even hotter out west... which will make for fun competitions later on.

This year's first BD/SCV/Cavaliers/PR/Cadets/Bluecoats meeting is going to be fun to watch.

Oops...I'm getting too excited, better stop...

euponitone...you spoke too soon.

Cangratulations to Vanguard. If ANY corps in DCI right now deserves to get this much hype, it's Vanguard. Is this a triumphant return to glory? I'll know by Denver. But Vanguard coming out swinging tonight is going to get things even hotter out west... which will make for fun competitions later on.

This year's first BD/SCV/Cavaliers/PR/Cadets/Bluecoats meeting is going to be fun to watch.

Oops...I'm getting too excited, better stop...

Yeah I almost had a heart attack thinking about that.

What's up with SCV's guard? Wow!!