Stockton, CA TONIGHT...Who Takes 1st?

I do apologize for my hostility, but I am tired of reading about the predictions or the rise that people are feeling after one night of competition. I my vernacular was incorrect when using the term excitement in the earlier reply, because it is exciting that SCV has finally turned around their program. But we really need to stop the early predictions because they are, in about 95% of the instances, in correct. (Note: I do realize that the latter part of this discussion will be overlooked and ignored and that it will persist).

Its DCP. You know as well as I do that this kind of stuff is going to go on all season.

You and I both know that it doesn't actually mean anything, and that this can turn around in a heartbeat. I certainly don't expect BD to suddenly start playing dead, just like I don't expect Bluecoats to just step aside after losing to Cadets tonight.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NARRATION

whew...all this talk about scv winning has pushed dcp to uncharted levels of narration-lacking topics

You may now return to your normally scheduled broadcast

Haha, yeah, haven't read one of those posts in a while. But the Cadets weren't at this competition, so that may be why narration wasn't first discussed. :) :)

Haha, yeah, haven't read one of those posts in a while. But the Cadets weren't at this competition, so that may be why narration wasn't first discussed. :) :)

soooOOOOO.....

I kid... i think this kind of thread is great. Go SCV B)

I do apologize for my hostility, but I am tired of reading about the predictions or the rise that people are feeling after one night of competition. I my vernacular was incorrect when using the term excitement in the earlier reply, because it is exciting that SCV has finally turned around their program. But we really need to stop the early predictions because they are, in about 95% of the instances, in correct. (Note: I do realize that the latter part of this discussion will be overlooked and ignored and that it will persist).

Yeah, I understand what you mean for the most part..Although I haven't seen "SCV will win the title" or anything like that so far..People are just excited is all..It's been a while..Not to mention that most people were pretty down on them in terms of how they would place this year..I saw several have them out of the top six..This could still happen I guess, but right now it's looking good...Lets just sit back and enjoy the ride!

PS- Any reviews?????

Edited by ScvSpirit

I do apologize for my hostility, but I am tired of reading about the predictions or the rise that people are feeling after one night of competition. I my vernacular was incorrect when using the term excitement in the earlier reply, because it is exciting that SCV has finally turned around their program. But we really need to stop the early predictions because they are, in about 95% of the instances, incorrect. (Note: I do realize that the latter part of this discussion will be overlooked and ignored and that it will persist).

Just let people be excited about their corps winning. Is that so wrong?

and for the last friggin time, i was at the show and posting stuff on dcp, via my cell phone...

ya'll know that cell phones can get on the internet right??

shheeeessshh!!!!

i've heard of cell phones and blackberries... i just find it interesting that you post asking for scores from the show you were supposedly AT. :laugh:

but that is officially my last reply to you... i'm done.

go vanguard :)

Did I hear a few weeks back that Devils were using narration? They haven't thus far, and I hope they don't, but did anyone else hear this?

Oh jesus...lol.... here we go!

can't we all just get along folks?

imagine finals... with PR, SCV, Cavies, and BD gunning it out. MY GOD!

--

and maybe the Cadets? and Bluecoats?

Waaaay to early to tell, but one can dream!

2007 baby!

Imagine 2 CA corps gunning for the title in their home state for the first time.