Boston...Madison...Crossmen

I don't like to make predictions but it seems to me that a lot of people in this thread are underestimating the Scouts...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....................Interesting!!!

I guess the operative words are "absolutely nothing". In what world would the Troopers and Cascades score in the very close range as Glassmen and Spirit for their first show. Not to mention Academy coming out 4-5 points higher.

And, although I wish good things for the Crossmen, to have them within 5 points of the Cavies...............

Speculation is rampant!!!! (not to mention fantastical)

Ok, let me clarify my stance then:

Cascades debut on June 29, almost a full two weeks after the season opener. Do you think my prediction (which you said is in the same range as Glassmen) is unreasonable? And as far as the Troopers, I'm expecting them to be somewhere between Southwind and Mandarins in score, so that justifies that score. The Academy is a wildcard for me. Last year the Blue Stars debuted with around a 61-62 on opening weekend. The Academy is starting a week later, and if they have improved like I hope, I say the score is very attainable.

And believe me, by the time the Crossmen perform, that score will be MORE than five points away from the Cavies.

I don't like to make predictions but it seems to me that a lot of people in this thread are underestimating the Scouts...

I say we let them.....

How often did we hear Crown and Crossmen would be top 5 in 2006?

Ok, let me clarify my stance then:

Cascades debut on June 29, almost a full two weeks after the season opener. Do you think my prediction (which you said is in the same range as Glassmen) is unreasonable? And as far as the Troopers, I'm expecting them to be somewhere between Southwind and Mandarins in score, so that justifies that score. The Academy is a wildcard for me. Last year the Blue Stars debuted with around a 61-62 on opening weekend. The Academy is starting a week later, and if they have improved like I hope, I say the score is very attainable.

And believe me, by the time the Crossmen perform, that score will be MORE than five points away from the Cavies.

You know what? Shaners is right (his comment, not his score predictions). I don't agree with your enthusiasm about the first outings for the Cascades and Academy, but hey...............knock yourself out!! It is the west coast, after all!

Time will tell.

Edited by willyc