Where's that wicked cool graphical score tracker...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:

It's just a fansite made for fun, so what's the big deal?

I don't think it is. I'm just curious about how it's seemingly allowed. Maybe it's not a problem to the powers-that-be. I'm not saying TO shut it down. I'm saying it's surprising that it's not considered off limits.

I don't think it is. I'm just curious about how it's seemingly allowed. Maybe it's not a problem to the powers-that-be. I'm not saying TO shut it down. I'm saying it's surprising that it's not considered off limits.

LMAO @ DICSUSSION groups...

my "typo" was intentional thank you

Edited by VKCanosUSMCContra

Not to be a total smart### but isn't Staples a little upset about you stealing the easy button for your sig?

LOL

Just wouldn’t be drum corps unless someone is offended by a matter so infinitesimally small…

:)

Scores and standings are cool, but frankly, it's just as bad to steal visual identities in this way.

Says the guy with the DCI logo in his sig... :laugh:

HEY - what about our very own Caption Ranking System page? While it may not have the cool (and perhaps improperly-used) images ....... it DOES have a wealth of information.

You'll find the DCP Caption Ranking System via the Scores/Stats link on the front page of www.DrumCorpsPlanet.com.

Furthermore, its sponsored by our friends at Dynasty ... and helps pay the bills to keep DCP running. Visit it often and click thru the link to Dynasty.

Thanks

-john

and an unauthorized picture of Yanni in his avatar

sorry drumcat, but you set yourself up for these responses

####... I wasn't complaining about it. I was just surprised by it. But hey; I should have been more accurate to start with. Oh well. *shrug* :laugh: