Madison Scouts Pictures

Does anyone else think that they resemble the Cavaliers when they have their horns up?

Thats actually what I thought when the first pic was shown. I just didn't want to say anything. I think if the bright green was the mint green of the Eisenhour uniform it would lighten it up and not look as much like the Cavaliers. But the Kelly green is to much like the Cavaliers.

I think some red on the gauntlets would also help.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is comparing them to the "superman" suits.....Can someone post a picture of said Superman suit? I'm not sure which uni is being called the superman suit (or why) and a reference to the year won't help, as I don't know what they wore each year....if that makes any sense.

They definately look better than the initial photo, but I loved the 05 and 06 unis. Why the change?

Better than I thought but still not sold on them.

They look very dark on the field. The horns mostly cover the fade portion. Aussies back on the pit. Cool.

How many guard did they field last night. These are like the first pictures of them all year.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=165&...p;id=1264170089

There's some more from the whole night.

The Bluecoats pics make it look like their glowing in the dark. Its kinda cool actually.

everyone is comparing them to the "superman" suits.....Can someone post a picture of said Superman suit? I'm not sure which uni is being called the superman suit (or why) and a reference to the year won't help, as I don't know what they wore each year....if that makes any sense.

The "Superman" unis are the ones you are probably most familiar with....

menofmadison.jpg

It's the one on the farthest right...a la 88, 95, etc...on up to 2002. :)

Edited by bawker

The "Superman" unis are the ones you are probably most familiar with....

menofmadison.jpg

It's the one on the farthest right...a la 88, 95, etc...on up to 2002. :)

thanks...having seen them, I think i rememebr liking the superman suits in 95, (partially because of the raw physical power and testosterone that just oozed from that corps) but in seeing them in this pic, I actually like the new ones and last year's better.

thanks...having seen them, I think i rememebr liking the superman suits in 95, (partially because of the raw physical power and testosterone that just oozed from that corps) but in seeing them in this pic, I actually like the new ones and last year's better.

I hear ya...The Superman Suit has always been my favorite Drum Corps uniform of all time, but it did get kind of old over time. I like the change (which is odd because I am pretty big on tradition).