Benson Bungalow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone with a member of Boston's brass staff, and he said he was very pleased with their performance, first show being taken into account and all. Cadets are currently headed to the stadium, so it shouldn't be much longer before we find out what's up... :)

Just got off the phone with a member of Boston's brass staff, and he said he was very pleased with their performance, first show being taken into account and all. Cadets are currently headed to the stadium, so it shouldn't be much longer before we find out what's up... :)

I'm guessing by your signature that when you say "a member of Boston's brass staff" you must mean Wayne Dillon or one of the people he brought to Boston with him.

I just got off the phone with one of my friends in the corps and he said basically the same thing (except when I got off the phone with him the Cadets were done and he said he thinks Crown was performing last).

I'm guessing by your signature that when you say "a member of Boston's brass staff" you must mean Wayne Dillon or one of the people he brought to Boston with him.

I just got off the phone with one of my friends in the corps and he said basically the same thing (except when I got off the phone with him the Cadets were done and he said he thinks Crown was performing last).

I saw Boston at thier Spring Fling last Friday, they were on fire. What a in your face Drum Corps show they have.

whos on right now?

Any idea why this show is so far behind?

No kidding. With just five corps as well, we were done with scores and onto the encore by 9:30 last night in Decatur.