Anyone else predicting the normal top 4 this year?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not getting that vibe either

IMO Regiment, Cadets & Cavies are top 4 likely - I am not hearing great things about BD, so it might be SCV into the top 4 - which would put BD in top 5 / six right now - I would have to say Crown over Bluecoats but by just a bit

I have seen Cadets & Cavaliers - they are both strong & everything I hear and see re: Regiment looks very good

Based on what I've seen (which means only 6 will be in Finals, lol):

The Cavaliers

Bluecoats

The Cadets

Carolina Crown

On what I've heard from people and what I've seen:

The Cavaliers

Phantom Regiment

SCV

The Cadets

PR received a little bit of a gift to beat BD the last 2 years

No.

Thats all.

You have a vibe? What does that mean? Phantom received gifts the last two years? No, they have been consistently outstanding since 2003. I don't know how anyone comes to such conclusions so early and without having seen everyone (or anyone for that matter). Seems to me there are at least 7 corps with a legit shot at top 4.

Having seen Bluecoats, Cavies and SCV last night, I am almost thinking now maybe BLOOOO may possibly be top 4 again. I just am not sure who they can knock off(I know they beat SCV last night, but I think SCV has a stronger show and will pull back away, since Bluecoats were a little cleaner last night). And they have been within 2 tenths of Cavies. Gonna be an interesting season.

My top 4 (in alphabetical order):

Cavies

Bluecoats

Blue Devils

Vanguard

I think Bluecoats have been showing us they are for real. It's nice to see.

Just remember that Finals week tends to make a liar out of all of us predictors.

My top 4 (in alphabetical order):

Cavies

Bluecoats

Blue Devils

Vanguard

I think Bluecoats have been showing us they are for real. It's nice to see.

Just remember that Finals week tends to make a liar out of all of us predictors.

Except the last time they met, Regiment took Bluecoats by a point and a half. And Cadets have been beating Regiment by a point. Somehow, i don't see Bluecoats in the top 4 ahead of both those corps.

P.S. Your top 4 isn't in alphabetical order. :P

What's this jibba-jabba about needing a gift to beat the Blue Devils? "Boy, it's a good thing the Blue Devils trotted out an awful 2005 and a flawed 2006 show, or you'd be nothing." Phantom should've won a title, and they didn't need any "gifts."