Lisle, IL

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you saw the Bluecoats live and you think they look like BD then you need to rub your eyes or take ritalin or just pay attention to the show a little more. You can draw similarities (because of the colors) but when you see them live there's just no comparison, they are completely different.

Saw the WHOLE show, ENJOYED the whole show, but they are in Blue and BLACK unis. I think they LOOK not SOUND like the Blue Devils. Their show was excellent. They were the first show that I have seen who use mics to gab, but it was probably the best use by anybody. The "right to remain silent" is AWESOME, BUT they look like the Devils. I would love to see this show with their white pants. Just my opinion, I am not a stylist, just a fanatic fan.

18 inches, actually.
Mine was 20...thanks Greg!

Where were you two sitting, it wasn't near me in the 23rd row seats 24 and 25. My son is not a very big kid and we were SQUISHED. Let me know where you sit so I can order those seats next year. :P

Where were you two sitting, it wasn't near me in the 23rd row seats 24 and 25. My son is not a very big kid and we were SQUISHED. Let me know where you sit so I can order those seats next year. :P

I'm thinking they were sitting in Rockford. :sshh:

The VIP seats are about 20% wider, hence the bigger price tag (it also gets you a great BBQ dinner before the show along with a free program, seat cushion and the best parking spots).

It's worth every penny in my opinion.