Sunnyvale, California scores

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved First Contact! That is a very pretty theme. I love the movie, and am glad that Dream used it in their show!

:)

From what I've seen of the Midwest All Age corps ... there's a DCI inflation on DCA sheets. I would guess that you could easily take 5+ points off any score that has been posted with the live performances I've witnessed.

On the West Coast, our scores are so screwy, I wouldn't even try to read anything into them. As an example, our 2003 corps went from scoring in the low 70s in CA to the 90s at DCA. Skipped the 80s completely.

From what I've seen of the Midwest All Age corps ... there's a DCI inflation on DCA sheets. I would guess that you could easily take 5+ points off any score that has been posted with the live performances I've witnessed.

^0^

Well Chris, the 80's are just boring, you gotta admit. :-P

The crowds dig the shows, and that's what really matters.

Well Chris, the 80's are just boring, you gotta admit. :-P

'I checked into the 80's this morning. All there was was a gas shortage and a flock of seagulls - that's about it.' - Austin Powers

Edited by DCIHasBeen

'I checked into the 80's this morning. All there was was a gas shortage and a flock of seagulls - that's about it.'

I had the flock of seagulls hair cut AND cassette tape!

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

On the West Coast, our scores are so screwy, I wouldn't even try to read anything into them.

How's this one for screwy...

MN Brass's scores from the weekend:

Madison (Friday): 63.163

LaCrosse (Saturday): 66.338

Stillwater (Sunday): 71.663

An 8-point jump in a weekend? From elbow-to-elbow with the Govies to 6th place in the standings in two days? Trust no scores for DCA corps outside of the the Northeast until August.