This is a ploy

I understand that I am not a respected member of this community. #### YOU if you feel that way

However... because of recent developments in the drum corps community regarding placements, scores, and spreads, please let me put this into perspective

DCI WANTS YOU TO GO TO PASADENA

They are stirring up the pot:

There are 2.4 points separating the top 7

There are 5.8 points separating 8th - 15th (with scores as old as the tail end of last month)

Madison Scouts could possibly not make Semis... or Quarters... or opening ceremonies

The Bluecoats beat the Blue Devils and Cavaliers... at the same show... same night... first time in history...

Two corps have the chance to enter the Top 12 for the first time

A Calfornia trip will exceed $1000 including hotels, tickets, food, souvies, beer tabs, arcade games, mini golf, and $5/gallon gasoline to fill up your rental Sport-Utility Vehicle

HORSE ####. YOU WILL PAY IT TO SEE THE OUTCOME OF THIS MONUMENTAL YEAR IN DRUM CORPS HISTORY.

DOG EAT DOG

WINNER TAKE ALL

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK

HERE'S LOOKIN AT YOU KID

GENTLEMEN..... START YOUR F$#*ING ENGINES

• Like 1

Wow. Two threads about the same dumb "conspiracy theory" of marketing/competition in one day. B)

You haven't, perhaps, noticed that the west coast thing was in answer to the fact that there are already tens of thousands of dc fans west of the Rockies. This isn't Orlando or Miami - DCI doesn't particularly have to worry about enticing folks from the midwest and northeast to go west, as they have plenty of fans in the region already.

YOU HAVE GOT TO GET OUT MORE! Fresh air will do wonders for your lack of brain cells. So will laying off that whacky "stuff".

In before close ...

Edited by skajerk

#### YOU if you feel that way

No, i insist.

#### YOU! B)

Now THIS has potential...my son would say "Bando" but what do I know?

I understand that I am not a respected member of this community. #### YOU if you feel that way

However... because of recent developments in the drum corps community regarding placements, scores, and spreads, please let me put this into perspective

DCI WANTS YOU TO GO TO PASADENA

They are stirring up the pot:

There are 2.4 points separating the top 7

There are 5.8 points separating 8th - 15th (with scores as old as the tail end of last month)

Madison Scouts could possibly not make Semis... or Quarters... or opening ceremonies

The Bluecoats beat the Blue Devils and Cavaliers... at the same show... same night... first time in history...

Two corps have the chance to enter the Top 12 for the first time

A Calfornia trip will exceed $1000 including hotels, tickets, food, souvies, beer tabs, arcade games, mini golf, and $5/gallon gasoline to fill up your rental Sport-Utility Vehicle

HORSE ####. YOU WILL PAY IT TO SEE THE OUTCOME OF THIS MONUMENTAL YEAR IN DRUM CORPS HISTORY.

DOG EAT DOG

WINNER TAKE ALL

YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK

HERE'S LOOKIN AT YOU KID

GENTLEMEN..... START YOUR F$#*ING ENGINES

DUDE YOU'RE CRAZY!!! GOD FORBID THAT EVERYONE ON WEST COAST HAVE TO SACRIFICE YEAR AFTER YEAR FOR YOU! THE WEST COAST CORPS HAVE HAD TO SACRIFICE FOR ALL YOU EAST COASTERS FOR A LONG TIME NOW. I AM AN EAST COASTER, SO I DONT THINK ANYONE IS ALMIGHTY HERE. HOWEVER, CORPS ON THE WEST COAST HAVE TO OVER COMPANSATE FOR EXTRA TRAVEL EXPENSES. ITS ALSO EXPENSIVE FOR THE FAMILY FRIENDS AND FANS THAT WANT TO SUPPORT OR SEE THEM AFTER, LETS SAY, THE FIRST WEEK OF TOUR. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME CHAMPIONSHIPS HAS BEEN ON THE WEST COAST. SOO, YOU STOP YOUR NAGGING CONSPIRACY CRAP! YOU CAN GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND TRAVEL TO ONE CHAMPIONSHIP. I ALREADY HAVE MY TICKETS MY FLIGHT AND ALL THAT JAZZ. I AM HELLA STOCKED THAT THIS COULD BE THE BEST DCI EVER SUCKS FOR YOU WHO CANT PAY IT UP FOR ONE TIME IN LIKE 50 YEARS!

Edited by marimbadude84