Listed in reverse order of performance

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Colts - Dubuque, IA

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Troopers - Casper, WY

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

The Academy is sneaking closer to the Troopers....can the Colts catch back up with the Crossmen?

My Predictions:

1. Santa Clara Vanguard

2. Boston Crusaders

3. Crossmen (momentum continues)

4. Colts

5. The Academy (just barely above Troop!)

6. Troopers

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's hope someone actually reviews this show. I was disappointed that no one had any words of insight as to the Broken Arrow show.

I for one, am pulling for the Red Team to get closer to Xmen. The corps is still putting in changes and have been cleaning, cleaning and doing more cleaning. Hopefully, the changes get some more movement out of the judges tonight.

So...... until show time,

GO GET EM RED TEAM!!!

I'd say tonight's contest in Pittsburg, KS between these two corps will be close.

1st meeting went to Colts

2nd meeting went to Crossmen

3rd meeting went to Crossmen

In SAT it was a .550 margin for Crossmen. A home crowd may have helped them with that fiery performance.

Yeah, if Colts can catch and even pass Crossmen, that will give them one huge boost in confidence and make Atlanta's show that much more exciting!

Yeah, if Colts can catch and even pass Crossmen, that will give them one huge boost in confidence and make Atlanta's show that much more exciting!

I for one believe that the :tongue: Colts can pass Crossmen. Go red team it is your time to shine.

Does anyone know if Academy changed their drill or visual program in any significant way this week? It just seems odd that they would have lost GE visual to the Troopers by 3 full points one night and then turned around the next perfomance and beat the Troopers in that caption. Can this simply be a case of one bad night or did something change?

Does anyone know if Academy changed their drill or visual program in any significant way this week? It just seems odd that they would have lost GE visual to the Troopers by 3 full points one night and then turned around the next perfomance and beat the Troopers in that caption. Can this simply be a case of one bad night or did something change?

Great question. I think everyone who is watching this one is waiting for tonights head to head to respond. Kind of a biting your tongue type of thing. Many suspect what is going on and are waiting for confirmation of the inevitable.

As for me, I doubt a swing that large, in one night, has much to do with "it all finally clicking" or "something changing".

Of course at this level, few care... because after all, it's not the top six. I suspect that Granny cares and is one of those waiting for tonights scores as she is biting her lip, waiting to unleash a new fury?