Fastest drill ever?

2012 Crown is the fastest show I've ever seen in both velocity and tempo. And I've watched all the other top suggestions, thus far. As the season progressed I kept thinking to myself that this was the most difficult show I've ever seen put on a field. Marching that insane drill with constant fast runs (while on the move) and that volume and amazing sound. And kudos to Crown for not breaking out the water hose to ensure Gold. You wrote a f***ing hard show, but when the show is about the common man being super-human, you kinda have to stick to your guns.

• Like 4

The swing section of BD 2012 went very fast in a style similar to 2009.

BD 1991 had a brief extremely fast section.

2009 BK the hornline went 240bpm during the drum break I believe.

Cadets 2007 closer was 210 bpm for close to 3 minutes.

2012 Crown is the fastest show I've ever seen in both velocity and tempo. And I've watched all the other top suggestions, thus far. As the season progressed I kept thinking to myself that this was the most difficult show I've ever seen put on a field. Marching that insane drill with constant fast runs (while on the move) and that volume and amazing sound. And kudos to Crown for not breaking out the water hose to ensure Gold. You wrote a f***ing hard show, but when the show is about the common man being super-human, you kinda have to stick to your guns.

I was present all three nights in finals week and every time I watched Carolina Crown my jaw dropped. It was amazing to watch them move that fast throughout the show. Someone said Blue Devils marched that fast as well. If they did, then maybe they did so for brief moments but it wasn't very obvious to me.

• Like 1