Easy way to give corps $$$

Use Amazon Smile

Most corps are on there- I bought some stuff and supported the Glassmen- just hope they can use this.

I'm upset I didnt know about this MUCH sooner

Spread the word!!!

Let me know if you need help

Kevin in California

• Like 2

Use Amazon Smile

Most corps are on there- I bought some stuff and supported the Glassmen- just hope they can use this.

I'm upset I didnt know about this MUCH sooner

Spread the word!!!

Let me know if you need help

Kevin in California

Thanks for posting this. I learned about this from a Corps on Facebook, so I've been doing this for a few weeks now. The Corps' cut isn't great per purchase, but if enough folks start using this service over time it could make a difference.

How about this for an idea? Every time we make a purchase (through amazing smile) we post it here- that way it gets aknowledged by fans/posters who are unaware...

item just purchased: CD/mp3 album Artist: Future Islands Album: "Singles"

Corps supported:Blue Stars

How about this for an idea? Every time we make a purchase (through amazing smile) we post it here- that way it gets aknowledged by fans/posters who are unaware...

Glad you are supporting corps, but this is one reason why I don't do facebook or twitter.

Glad you are supporting corps, but this is one reason why I don't do facebook or twitter.

What? This is neither....

It is noble that you want to support a corps and I commend you for wanting to do that; but I wonder if this is a proficient way to support your favorite corps; so let’s see: You paid $8.99 to get ‘Future Islands’ from Amazon. Of that $8.99 Amazon Smile gave 0.5% of your purchase, which equals $0.04, yep that is a whopping four cents, to the Blue Stars. If you can get about 15,000,000 more people to make some purchases we can support one season summer tour of one corps. Interesting.

It is noble that you want to support a corps and I commend you for wanting to do that; but I wonder if this is a proficient way to support your favorite corps; so let’s see: You paid $8.99 to get ‘Future Islands’ from Amazon. Of that $8.99 Amazon Smile gave 0.5% of your purchase, which equals $0.04, yep that is a whopping four cents, to the Blue Stars. If you can get about 15,000,000 more people to make some purchases we can support one season summer tour of one corps. Interesting.

Thanks man- such a positve response. You're awesome.

Wow, who peed in your cheerios? Its $.04 they didn't have before. If he buys a $350 garden tiller (it's what was in my mind because I was looking yesterday), they get $1.75. You know what? It all adds up over the course of time. If they make $150 per year, its $150 of supplemental income that they otherwise would not have had.

• Like 3