One more regular season show to go ,let the predictions rip

What makes the GE Visual & Vis Communication numbers between Cabs & Bucs so unusual is that the Vis Ensemble caption flipped from Scranton in the Bucs favor and the Guard spread was cut in half, yet GE Vis/Comm went to Cabs by a big spread. Granted, three different sheets, but it seems like one judge was on a mission of sorts.

• Like 2

What makes the GE Visual & Vis Communication numbers between Cabs & Bucs so unusual is that the Vis Ensemble caption flipped from Scranton in the Bucs favor and the Guard spread was cut in half, yet GE Vis/Comm went to Cabs by a big spread. Granted, three different sheets, but it seems like one judge was on a mission of sorts.

and yet i've been told the judge is excellant. so what's up with that? bias maybe???????

and yet i've been told the judge is excellant. so what's up with that? bias maybe???????

Was the judge from Scranton bias/on a mission also? Seems like the logic can be applied both ways no?

Edited by androidx2
  • Like 1

soooooooooooooo they are trying to get by with out moving their feet. that way they don't get hit with bad form. interesting to say the least.

And here I thought I was the only one who noticed this! And yet they get the visual numbers. Go figure...

This multi-quote tool is handy man. So we are all allowed to have our own opinion on this. I don't agree they are "Trying to get by without moving their feet", as all of their choreography that I saw the last time I saw them (two weeks ago) involved lower body and foot movement. So, they are moving their feet quite a bit. There is also something to be said about the demand on the performer when dancing all around the field vs moving. The demand, when designed well, is about the same as moving at a big step. So, if the demand is the same... then really the question of difficulty is really just your opinion vs the next guys. What grabs you the most? It doesn't mean the judges are awarding improperly.

The choreo- also helps to improve their "communication" with the audience as it helps strengthen the theme. That, i'm guessing, might be why they are getting credit where you don't understand why. I know the last time I saw them, the dancing helped strengthen the show for me. But to each their own right.

Edited by androidx2
  • Like 2

And here I thought I was the only one who noticed this! And yet they get the visual numbers. Go figure...

um there's more to visual than just marching.

• Like 1

The ducks take high guard .colours of there silks fit most corps this season blue is big .LOL