Next week-ends show

And the weekend's results will give us all a better idea of where the DCA South corps stand... and how several of the class A contenders stack up. Good stuff!!!

Have to see of the DCI panel's assessments and rankings hold with a DCA Panel, extremely important contest in that aspect for Gold and CV. Also to see how Alliance relates to the other A corps. a very, very important contest for all competitors.

Have to see of the DCI panel's assessments and rankings hold with a DCA Panel, extremely important contest in that aspect for Gold and CV. Also to see how Alliance relates to the other A corps. a very, very important contest for all competitors.

well hopefully this week J Missing is not on GE, as that killed their score being doubled from the other GE score.

in Comeptition Suite, J Missing means judge missing

Hey folks, it is what it is. Last week was last week, this week is this week, next week is next week, etc.

We are busting our butt...as I'm sure Gold, Alliance, Bucs, Cabs, you name it, are doing. We are getting better and sharing the experience with the people we love and want to share it with. To me it's all about the people. Really looking forward to Saturday. The numbers will be what the numbers will be. Certainly can't get bogged down in what was or what will be. Too busy with what IS right now!

Good luck to EVERYONE this weekend and moving forward. Can't wait to see everyone in Rochester!

Dan

• Like 2

well hopefully this week J Missing is not on GE, as that killed their score being doubled from the other GE score.

in Comeptition Suite, J Missing means judge missing

OOF!

I guess that's why I never met J. Missing on any panels, huh Jeff? :satisfied:

Very excited to see CV this weekend as I think their show is very good already with the potential to be great (full disclosure - my son marches CV). The drill alone for the last movement is very demanding and worth the price of admission (and don't get me started on the drum solo or Nessum Dorma).

Judges do their thing but, in the end, its about the connection with the audience and knowing you had the best run you possible could. At DCI South Phantom Regiment (of all corps) and Madison Scouts were by far my favorite of the night but they finished well behind the "leaders." That's what I like - throwin' babies moments!!!

OOF!

I guess that's why I never met J. Missing on any panels, huh Jeff? :satisfied:

well and we don't use CS

I see next-week ends show has been moved to Sunday ,and no Bushwackers ?

Bushwhackers are my favorite DCA corps. As a Bluecoats fan, I feel a special kinship with those awesome uniforms that Bloo had from 2007-2012, They have been altered greatly, but the threads are still there!

Go Bloo and Bushwackers!