Tme for an "educated" guess?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*bump*

I originally pulled this up because I thought it would be interesting to see where people were placing Crown back in early June. Nothing really surprised me there. What DID surprise me was the almost universal underestimating of Troopers. From what I saw the only person predicting Troopers in 12th was a 2008 Troopers vet. Everybody else had them placing low in semis, and quite a few had them 18th or below.

Comments in bold.

Simple predictions :

A) No Corps will finish more than 4 placements up or down from where they finished last year.

Oops. See "Regiment, Phantom" :smile:

B) in the top 3 at Finals, 2 out of the 3 will be a combination of the 3 Corps of Cadets, Cavs, BD.

Probably.

c) unlike last year, the winner of the Semi- Finals will also win Finals and be declared Champion.

Likely.

d) The Cadets, with a throw back retro show with a musical program that everyone recognizes will win the Disney Award and also be the overall fan favorite this year.

Unlikely

e) Despite the fan favorite, some Corps other than the Cadets will win the Title this year.

Likely.

Anyway, that's how I see it, and best of luck to ALL the Corps. I hope every one of my predictions will be proven wrong as THAT would make for an interesting seson filled with many surprises indeed !

Not bad. 3 out of 5 (Crown will win Spirit of Disney - seems appropriate, given the Tinkerbell connection). Not sure who the fan favorite is, but from the temperature in the movie theatre last night, I'd say it's probably Vanguard.

Comments in bold.

Not bad. 3 out of 5 (Crown will win Spirit of Disney - seems appropriate, given the Tinkerbell connection). Not sure who the fan favorite is, but from the temperature in the movie theatre last night, I'd say it's probably Vanguard.

See, here in Columbia, SC the mood was overwhelmingly Carolina Crown (which...is to be expected)

Still didn't stop me from clapping my hands numb when SCV marched off that field last night.

*bump*

I originally pulled this up because I thought it would be interesting to see where people were placing Crown back in early June. Nothing really surprised me there. What DID surprise me was the almost universal underestimating of Troopers. From what I saw the only person predicting Troopers in 12th was a 2008 Troopers vet. Everybody else had them placing low in semis, and quite a few had them 18th or below.

And a lot of people had Boston 13th or lower... Kudos Troopers though!