Tme for an "educated" guess?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INT is like the Ash Borer. It slowly infiltrates and kills everything it touches.

INTeresting take. It's not that slow though. INT goes about 20 minutes, and despite all the hurley burley, most people seem to find the experience refreshing.

Edited by BRASSO

Just based on what I've heard/seen so far:

1. Bluecoats

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Phantom Regiment

5. Cavaliers

6. Carolina Crown

7. Madison Scouts

8. Santa Clara Vanguard

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

13. Glassmen

14. Colts

15. Pacific Crest

16. Troopers

17. Jersey Surf

18. Spirit

19. The Academy

20. Mandarins

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

from what i heard

1,Holy Name Cadets

2.Blue Devils

3.Phantom Regiment

4.Cavies

5. Carolina Crown

6.SCV

7.Bluecoats

8.Glassmen

9.Boston Crusaders

10.Blue Stars

11. Madison Scouts

12. Blue Knights

Just based on what I've heard/seen so far:

1. Bluecoats

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Phantom Regiment

5. Cavaliers

6. Carolina Crown

7. Madison Scouts

8. Santa Clara Vanguard

9. Blue Stars

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Knights

13. Glassmen

14. Colts

15. Pacific Crest

16. Troopers

17. Jersey Surf

18. Spirit

19. The Academy

20. Mandarins

21. Cascades

22. Pioneer

Wow..... you sure have " heard/ seen " a lot of Corps so far !

Wonder if anyone wants to change their predictions, now that a bunch more information (from Fan Network and less..."official" sources) has gotten out there. For me, having read all the threads about different corps and shows in spring training....

Cadets, BD, Crown, and Bluecoats will tie for 1st place.

Cavies, SCV, Madison and Blue Stars will tie for ... whatever's next. POW!

Phantom will finish 16th and drop into Open Class.

:thumbup:

The lolcorps thread will break 300 posts.

After reading some of these and most are just the same blah blah based on previous performance and finish and not a real "prediction". No way to tell if someone has gotten better over the off season unless you've sen or heard them. But fun stuff nevertheless. FYI, one prediction based BAC falling out of the top twelve because their horn line was too small. They have 72 horns. So much for that unfounded rumor. But hey maybe you need 100 these days.

Another seer, predicted them falling out because they have a new Director. He's been with the corps several years and is in the second year in the Director position.

What they do have is a smokin show. Very different from their recent shows. Kicking DL, great brass show that they play well already. They have an emotional incentive after losing one of their most beloved volunteers over the winter. They should come out of the gate hot and I predict them to finish no less than 6th. They will be a crowd favorite no doubt in my mind. We'll see Friday in PA.

Too early to tell, people pushing their corp which is in the spirit of competitive DC. Cool. I agree with your comments right on. They are a lot better than 08. In 08 they had a young corp/ new people and started a new beginning after all in 08 finals there was one score out of sink that would moved Boston up from where they placed. For what i have seen and heard is a great improvement from previous years starts. A show that will be enjoyed by all.

Edited by emc2

Too early to tell, people pushing their corp which is in the spirit of competitive DC. Cool. I agree with your comments right on. They are a lot better than 08. In 08 they had a young corp/ new people and started a new beginning after all in 08 finals there was one score out of sink that would moved Boston up from where they placed. For what i have seen and heard is a great improvement from previous years starts. A shown that will be enjoyed by all.

I have to file this under the category of " thats what everyone says about their corps..." of course if everyone is right, and everyone comes out better than the previous year, well there you are.

In first place, with a score of 99.99........PIONEER!

Now we're talking!

I have to file this under the category of " thats what everyone says about their corps..." of course if everyone is right, and everyone comes out better than the previous year, well there you are.

Of course I am right about this one. It's not like I haven't been watching drum corps since DCI started and can't possibly discern if someone is going to be better. I know the difference between wishful thinking and logical projection. Let's see, more experieneced director, more mature corps (110 or so rookies last year), far more interesting show and witnessing a musical performance days ago convinces me that yeah; they will be better. The whole package can been seen this week at their final spring training site. One more thing; the show is baked, ready to go with time to spare.