Dubuque

Ahhhh. Well, is SAT the first big meetup for everyone, then?

Crown and Coats won't be there if I recall correctly.

So, gents, this will be an exciting year. Cavies seem to have recovered from the little slump they've been in for a few years, SCV is still holding on top though. Is it Sunday when SCV, Cavies, Cadets, Crown, BD, and Bluecoats meet up?

Yep. Last year's top 9, minus Madison. Should give a good indication where Cavies fit in. They started the year ahead of last years 6th, 7th and 8th place, but have had a bit of a problem passing anyone in the top 5. People have predicted them as high as 4th and they have been within a point of SCV and Cadets. If that is going to happen they probably either need to pass SCV or Cadets this weekend.

So, gents, this will be an exciting year. Cavies seem to have recovered from the little slump they've been in for a few years, SCV is still holding on top though. Is it Sunday when SCV, Cavies, Cadets, Crown, BD, and Bluecoats meet up?

You missed Phantom Regiment (plus Denver corps)

• Like 1

no, Crown and Coats are scheduled for San Antonio.

Sorry -- I misunderstood. I thought SAT was Saturday, not SAn Antonio. Crown and Coats won't be at the Minneapolis regional this Saturday.

so I'm guessing this was not one of Vanguards best shows last night. there was a spot where it looked like 4-5 members were 10 yards out of position, leaving a huge hole in the form.

• Like 1

Sorry -- I misunderstood. I thought SAT was Saturday, not SAn Antonio. Crown and Coats won't be at the Minneapolis regional this Saturday.

But they will be at the TOC shows on Sunday and Monday.

nor will Cadets.

On Sat., they will be in Kentucky anticipating the next Sat. in SAT.

nor will Cadets.

On Sat., they will be in Kentucky anticipating the next Sat. in SAT.

Ok, I guess I'm SATisfied.

• Like 1