Just saw Cavaliers opening minutes...

7 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

...my son is at camp right now in Rosemont. I logged into his Facebook to check what time camp breaks and in their members group they had posted a vid of their opening minute. 

All this to say, that as a Dad who has been taking him to Corps shows since he was 8 years old, I became a little overwhelmed. Gonna have to fire my housekeeper because it had to be the dust in the room that caused those couple of tears to leak out of my eyes. 

My boy is living a dream...and his old man is living it right along with him! 

p.s. Of course I can't share it. 
p.p.s. You're gonna love it. 

That's awesome!  

And of course I'm excited to see it......I've got a good feeling about this one.  

• Like 1

I'm watching the alumni symposium right now; I'm into the licensing portion of the discussion.  They're in great shape on that front. Lots of interesting information on the admin side of the organization.  DCI is responsible for sync license for the corps. 43 minutes of video left.  No show samples yet.  Uniforms should be interesting.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

I'm watching the alumni symposium right now; I'm into the licensing portion of the discussion.  They're in great shape on that front. Lots of interesting information on the admin side of the organization.  DCI is responsible for sync license for the corps. 43 minutes of video left.  No show samples yet.  Uniforms should be interesting.

Watched the taped Parent's symposium ( or most of it) yesterday. We had to leave for an appointment...but thought we were close to the end...and never saw uniforms. Have to go back and re-watch the end. 

3 minutes ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Watched the taped Parent's symposium ( or most of it) yesterday. We had to leave for an appointment...but thought we were close to the end...and never saw uniforms. Have to go back and re-watch the end. 

No uniform reveal; uniform reveal to board today. They'll do a public release somewhat like last year. They did mention some of the uniform idea.

Really, everything they do is deliberate. Every piece of information that is revealed is planned out, so things don't get leaked very much.

Just now, jjeffeory said:

No uniform reveal; uniform reveal to board today. They'll do a public release somewhat like last year. They did mention some of the uniform idea.

Really, everything they do is deliberate. Every piece of information that is revealed is planned out, so things don't get leaked very much.

My wife and I were very impressed with the leadership, the medical team, etc. in the Parent's Symposium yesterday. You can tell they've done this once or twice. 

• Like 3