Cesario and Drum Corps

He designed the Cavaliers Guard uniforms last year. I know because I sewed on the gears and we worked with him for placement and adjustments to the headpieces as well.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the khaki uniforms too. Just not on Phantom Regiment.

I remember when they went to the all white uniforms in '87 and thinking how much sense the decision to have that uniform made. I hope they don't decide to change the basic concept of the uniform anymore.

I was thinking about this the other day, and forgot to post it...but....I was wondering what corps Cesario has worked with. At this point, it appears to me that he has worked with more corps than he has not...um, that came out awkward, but I think you know what I mean.

Now, the only corps that I know of that he has worked with FOR SURE are:

Bluecoats (1995-1996)

Cadets (early 1980s)

Colts (2007)

Dutch Boy (1989-1991)

Glassmen (1997-2002)

Madison Scouts (2003-2006)

Magic of Orlando (2002)

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment (1987-199x?)

Star of Indiana

Troopers (mid-1980s)

Can someone fill in the blanks?

Michael was with Dutch Boy in 1988. He toured with us pretty much exclusively in 1988 and I believe he did work with us behind the scenes beginning in 1987.

Edited by neddy

Yes he did. He also (I believe) was the advocate behind the switch to all-black, and also designed the khaki/tan/beige things they wore from 2000 to 2002. I have to admit, I was NOT a very big fan of those.

Ahh yes, the cappucino years. Not Black, not white.

I'll have mine on ice. It's freakin' hot out here.

I believe Michael had a minor role with Tarheel Sun back in the late 90s. His brother Greg was on staff with Tarheel Sun the last year they were in Div. II I believe.

Yes he did. He also (I believe) was the advocate behind the switch to all-black, and also designed the khaki/tan/beige things they wore from 2000 to 2002. I have to admit, I was NOT a very big fan of those.

I hated the khaki myself...and to me the all-black only worked with the '96 show

I was stoked when I found out that they were going back to all-white again in 2003

Maybe it's because I got hooked on drum corps back in the first all-white era ('91 to be exact)...but to me the all-white is what makes Phantom...well..Phantom

I am sure Cesario is a wonderful person, but I don't care for most of his uniform designs personally. Definitely not impressed with his latest uniforms for the Colts.

I can...