lolcorps

I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean, but this thread is all kinds of fail. LOLCats stopped being funny about 4 years ago and people are still beating these atrocities of humor into the ground. Seriously "lolcorps" isn't funny and is a testament to the true lack of humor some people lack. Seriously, some of you are trying so hard, it's almost embarrassing.

I agree, this entire thread is nothing but fail. :tongue:

I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean, but this thread is all kinds of fail. LOLCats stopped being funny about 4 years ago and people are still beating these atrocities of humor into the ground. Seriously "lolcorps" isn't funny and is a testament to the true lack of humor some people lack. Seriously, some of you are trying so hard, it's almost embarrassing.

We could always start being completely racist. :tongue:

note: pictures were removed for fear of getting this thread locked ...

But yeah, a funny lolcorps only comes around every once in a while on here...so I get your point.

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

bump...sorry, i just discovered this thread yesterday. I'm a "little" late. And it's the best thread dcp ever had. More pics pz kthxbye

a testament to the true lack of humor some people lack.

I could not have put it better myself. We are all obviously lacking in the lack of humor department here. And lack does rhyme with frack, too.

SAGE!

oh lord.