Wrong- the answer is 42. :smile:

i thought that was the meaning of life :worthy:

i thought that was the meaning of life :worthy:

No, it's the answer to the question. :smile:

Edited by PioSop06

lolcat.jpg

($1 Dane Cook)

128919307272333276.jpg

I just had to make one...its been on my mind lately. That guy is infamous for that smile.

That was such a cool pit lick!

So help me, God... it's taking everything I have to not jump through this computer and slap you for quoting that terrible, terrible hack.

:laughing:

+1

since you're quoting Dane Cook you have to randomly TYPE in all capitals LIKE how he just RANDOMLY SCREAMS to get SHOCK laughter.

128919307272333276.jpg

I just had to make one...its been on my mind lately. That guy is infamous for that smile.

TING!

Back prior to 1984, the only members who could say ANYTHING on the field were the drum majors and (I think) the color guard captain (someone from the era clarify the CG capt part). Vocalizing was a huge 1 point penalty.

I think Garfield was willing to take the point earlier in the season, but not as they approached the end of the season. MikeD....correct?

Regarding that- best judge comment I've ever heard relates to this penalty. I used to have a copy of BD at a show in Evansville IN in '82. During the "Huh!" moment of Chuck Corea, the judge laughingly says "Sure, take the penalty" :laughing: