lolcorps

I'll take that as a knock on the "flash in the pan" status of Crasher Squirrel rather than a knock on my thread starting abilities.

:laughing:

Oh yeah sorry that was meant to be against the crasher squirrel rather than you personally...should have clarified :thumbs-up:

omg

H.R. Puffinstuff come back to haunt me!!!!!!

that was a 'bad' decade... :(

jimmyandfreddie.png

This is killin' me! They cut off photo sharing sites here at work recently and I can't see any of the pictures except for the few attachments. ACKKK!!!

Glad to see this thread is still going since I left it.

Which was over a year ago.

"okay, guys. we need to work on the semicolon ballad tonight, the transition to the WTF?! closer is a little shakey."

also.... printer themed show.

opener: a block of sops representing a sheet of paper is "faxed" from one side of the field to the other in the opener, which gets faster and faster until the printer jams and all heck breaks loose. Short drum break until you hear the obnoxious bleeping noise that means the toner is running low.

Ballad: slow and mournful piece at how long it takes for tech support to show up, culminating in the repair guy finally showing up and pushing one button to fix the thing.

Closer: After said button is pushed, printer does that power-on wind-up noise to lead into closer, which takes a look through the history of printers. Some fluff to start with and then drum solo while the horns and guard emulate one of those old mac printers with the ink thing that goes back and forth for every row of text, complete with sound effects. Then they advance to an inkjet printer, and as the pace quickens and the show closes with the hornline forming the cross-section view of one of those giant office printers and lines of 6-8 members running through it like they are sheets of paper being printed, finally forming a block where the paper stacks after it comes out of the printer for the final chord.

OK, now THAT is great! Coming from a computer support guy that is sick of printers...!