lolcorps

I remember the thread, and I remember the deleted post!

And there are young women who practice with their drum corps in less clothing than that... and their pics are posted on DCP sometimes too...

Yes, but the motives behind it are different. With the picture in question, the lady needs less clothes for added mobility and to avoid fatigue in the extreme heat when handling huge rockets.

Women in drum corps are obviously just trying to get attention. Kids these days...

STILL.......the dumbest thread ever.
I understand how you feel. You're probably angry at the time you spent going through all 112 pages in search of a nugget of genius to brighten your day, and finding nothing that met your expectations. I know I am angry each and every time I watch Cavemen in hopes that it will become funny. (I must admit that I did almost laugh three times during the last episode.)

As a poster in this thread, I apologize to you, and implore you to show us how it should be done.

:huh:

STILL.......the dumbest thread ever.

Yes, please....show us how to make this thread better. :huh:

4th to what I saw.

1. Some Old photos in historical drum corps (900,000+)

2. Club in Bored (550,000+)

3. New Faces in Bored (150,000+)

4. This (139,000+)

This is only the current ones of what I saw that are on the top pages of their forums.