The Mufreesboro Bar & Grill

Scores are later because started in a Central Time zone. I imagine the east coasters are going to ticked off when Finals are in CA. 3 hour time difference. They'll literally have to wait to the next day to find out.

No big deal...they deserve it over there for a change and we can wait...but my kid better call me!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: The educated know fully well that the tectonic plates that make up the San Andreas fault don't shift east west, they slide north south. The worst that can happen is that coastal California slides down towards Mexico

(silly people :doh: sheesh!)

that is until the faultline cracks and you sink into Mexico then. sheesh semantics

Another round over here.

Who is the panel tonight?

Scores are later because started in a Central Time zone. I imagine the east coasters are going to ticked off when Finals are in CA. 3 hour time difference. They'll literally have to wait to the next day to find out.

I thought I read somewhere that finals were going to start earlier than they've ever been

I want a scone, are they good?

Not far from a biscuit...but a biscuit here is what we call a cookie.

Sunny, high of 70, low of 53, and a Shakespeare at the Duke's Abbey among the deer herds...really.

Looking forward to it then...... B) Sounds much better than the 95 degrees and 80% hummidity we have here.

YOU KILLING ME SMALLS!!!!!! SCORES!!!!!!

But then San Diego will be in Mexico? So the Mexicans in California are staying in the same spot, California is just moving right?

:doh: The educated know fully well that the tectonic plates that make up the San Andreas fault don't shift east west, they slide north south. The worst that can happen is that coastal California slides down towards Mexico

(silly people :doh: sheesh!)

Maybe, but even with a major north-south shift, enough of the land would actually "fall" into the ocean, or at least open up enough of a gap to bring in flooding, -AND- either way, there would be lots and tons of destruction ...

... and don't mess with my man Darren anyway!!! :doh:

(hey DW :P )