Don't write them off yet...

Their show "may continue to climb", but it also continues to suck. Don't know how they pulled the number today, as I thought Troopers should have mopped the field with them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their show "may continue to climb", but it also continues to suck. Don't know how they pulled the number today, as I thought Troopers should have mopped the field with them.

What planet did you just fall off of to make a comment like that? Don't get me wrong, I love the Troopers...but really now.

:mmm: :mmm:

What planet did you just fall off of to make a comment like that? Don't get me wrong, I love the Troopers...but really now.

:mmm: :mmm:

He's a "cool operator" who likes to hand out compliments such as this and even ones that are more clever than this all over DCP...

Apparently he marched Blue Devils or Santa Clara since he's from the Bay area. He doesn't like all-male Midwest corps...

He also likes Dr. Who....

He is a "really nice guy", too. You can tell that from his posts.

Go Scouts!!!

Edited by jjeffeory

I'm impressed how much the Scouts have pulled it together. After hearing their APD and then hearing today, its a huge difference. I hope their progress continues.

Just saw the Scouts at the Ga. Dome! WOWwhat an improvement! They topped the Crossmen today!

Way to go Scouts! (They're not out of it yet) :)

I highly doubt it. Semis, yes, finals...no way I'm afraid.

Remember that Mandarins, PC and Academy weren't at this show.

geluf,

Whilst I am certain you are imminently qualified to make such assertions, give it a rest already. They know the odds, but these kids are on fire at the moment. Besides, rumour has it that one Mr. Chuck Norris is joining tour as we speak. I think you can guess at what that might portend. Strap in everybody.

My logic is Scouts have more to clean than anyone, which means they have farther to go than anyone, but means they also have more to gain at this point in the season than anyone.

This is one show I don't think we have to worry about "peaking".

Would have liked to have seen it. I hope DCI posts it on EnCorps in a couple of days.

Yes. This is awesome. I was almost depressed by the Scouts playing a flawed program and only getting lukewarm responses from the crowds. Let's see how far they can take this. Even if they just make it up to 14th, I'll be happy with how well they overcame their setbacks. This has the potential to be a good story.