Harry Potter VII release and DCI

How will the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows affect drum corps for the next few weeks???

*Will members be able to concentrate?

*Will fans be able to concentrate?!?!

*If Voldemort dies, will members be so elated that their performance level significantly increases?!?!?!?!?!?

*What if Harry dies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How will the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows affect drum corps for the next few weeks???

*Will members be able to concentrate?

*Will fans be able to concentrate?!?!

*If Voldemort dies, will members be so elated that their performance level significantly increases?!?!?!?!?!?

*What if Harry dies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

?????

You'd actually think this would be a dumb question, but Book 6 came out in July in 05 while we were in Denver, which meant half of the corps' parents had brought their kids the book. Talking on the bus and in the gym became non-existent for about a week because of that!

Not really sure if it affected us on the field or anything, but I do remember getting shushed a lot since I hadn't read any of the books at that point.

On that note, I've read them now, and Book 7 is going to be AMAZING!

I don't think the percussion section of any corps will be able to keep it a secret that Hemione gets knocked up by the end of book 7.

On a like note, which corps should title their 2008 show, "Quidditch"? How about somebody designing some uniforms for the Hogswarts Owls drum corps?

Harry Potter.....please tell me when this series will end!

um...the last book in the series comes out saturday.

They've still got two movies left to release the previous book and the one that is coming out saturday.

In all the series encompasses 7 books each of which chronicles the 7 years that Harry Potter attends the Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

The series will end Friday at midnight.

YES!!! No more taking my nephews to the movies...unless they are still making more movies? Please tell me it isn't so!