Something new about Phantom Regiment..

Yeah, they were black on the underside. I really liked our look that year, including the guard uniforms. (Though I’m pretty sure most of the girls hated dealing with them, because they frayed so easily.) Remember, in 92, what a pain it was having to fold those black shrouds and hide them in our baldric before the show? All so we could unceremoniously (and inconspicuously) plop them on the ground near our "dead" color guard...

Yeah, those shrouds sucked. And poor Brian had to wear the French uni under his regular uniform and dye his hair. Heh. Remember waking up the next morning to that? ^0^

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, those shrouds sucked. And poor Brian had to wear the French uni under his regular uniform and dye his hair. Heh. Remember waking up the next morning to that? ^0^

Yeah, it wasn't quite the Napoleonic look I'd imagined. But what do I know-- maybe he really did have blonde highlignts! :P

That cool blue is HOT.

What a great looking drum corps. Still best uniform on the field, BAR NONE, IM not so humble O.

Ballad is a definite corps-gasm. Opener is slammin. Lovin' this show. LOVIN IT!!!

:blink:

SOOO-TAAAHHH!

We kept this basic look in 1994, but I think the colour was removed from the inside of the baldrick. I was wearing a different uniform, so I don't really recall....Corey? Dave? Poodle?

The colour was definitely removed for 1994.

Hmmm....when you look at the closeups on Jolesch, it turns out it isn't aqua sequins but some sort of dull, no-sheen fabric with feathery shapes printed on it. Reminds me of my aunt's living room couch in Santa Fe, circa 1986.

I vote for black baldrick (sparkly) with black gauntlets! You don't mess with something that works that well!

PS: I don't get a vote, though. :(

The Phantom uniform changes are making me..... Hang on a second...

ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck ampssuck

Edited by PhantomCrown

They're about to warm up soon, so they people will see them, so I figured it wouldn't get rid of the surprise totally...

n22621108_32451819_8410.jpg

New gauntlets and sashes! Such a peaceful and calming color. I absolutely love their show and hopefully, this blends well!

I think the green drums make a little more sense now.