Where would Harry Potter march?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hagrid?? Contra....Pioneer

close, Hagrid, Contra - Kilties

Just seems to perfect a fit

So, if you want to be geeks - which corps represent which houses?

Ravenclaw - Blue Knights - very cerebral

Huffelpuff - Cadets

Gryfendor - SCV/PR

Slytherin - Cavaliers

forgive me for butchering spellings

harry potter already marched drum corps...

BK 05

Bluecoats 06

jamie engalls (i think that's how you spell his name). he's been known as the "harry potter" of WGI since 03 when he first marched Music City Mystique (for those of you not familiar with WGI, Mystique has won the independent world marching percussion title numerous times). he played bass drum.

if you don't believe me, look at the cover for the 2006 world championship independent marching DVD's. you'll then see and understand. discussion ended. :P

oh, and here's the link

http://wgi.org/featured_detail.php?id=909

Edited by drumbro13

God no...please no Harry Potter in Drum Corps?!?!?!?

But..it he were:

BLUE KNIGHTS...because of how dark this last movie was.

Edited by decompressed

close, Hagrid, Contra - Kilties

Just seems to perfect a fit

So, if you want to be geeks - which corps represent which houses?

Ravenclaw - Blue Knights - very cerebral

Huffelpuff - Cadets

Gryfendor - SCV/PR

Slytherin - Cavaliers

forgive me for butchering spellings

Gonna have to disagree. K, Ravenclaw is Blue Devils. Ravenclaw.jpg

There colors are blue, and I say Blue Devils because of the wings. Winged Victory...

Hufflepuff is probably Bridgemen. Hufflepuff.jpg

They've got the whole yellow and black thing going on. Maybe Southwind too, but that little badger weasel lookin guy is would look totally awesome in a rain coat.

Slytherin....the Madison Scouts! Slytherin.jpg

Green and Red on the logo, and silver accents. And the snake could also be a slightly falic illusion (all male corps). Ya, I know, it could be Cavies, but I'm gonna have to give this one to the scouts.

I think someone did mention it before, and as much as I hate to say it, Gryffindor goes to the Cadets! Gryffindor.jpg It's Maroon and Gold, simple and done. Plus the lion's mouth is open...he's probably trying to say "what he believes" or something.

So there it is, my feelings on the matter. So I guess this means that Harry is a Cadet.

And by the way, the death eaters would have been the judges, not the front ensemble. They keep you down til you run them over, simple as that.

My $.02

I agree with most on the cadets being griff., and cavies being slyth. Plus they are rivals, draco would be in cavies and harry with cadets. And harry would never be DM, if you guys read the books you'd remember that dumbelbore didn't make harry a perfect. Anyways, my corps will beat any other when I use the imprevio curse to make them march a perfect show, 100.00!!! Or I'll just curse the judges, one way or the other!

edit- Although the rivalry between Harry and Draco would be SCV vs BD, Harry would be in SCV of course.

Edited by AzEuph

edit- Although the rivalry between Harry and Draco would be SCV vs BD, Harry would be in SCV of course.

Gotta agree. SCV--magic tricks, and all.

But everybody seems to like the Cavies on DCP and bash the Cadets, yet everyone loves Gryffindor and despises Slytherin. Seems backwards if you ask me