Second Impressions...

SCV 2003, 2004

Blue Devils 2006

I didn't really like any of those shows at first. They all seemed boring to me. Now, after hearing and seeing them a few more times, those are three of my favorite shows.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the Phantom shows always disapoint me at the beggining, and turn out to be my favorite show of the year at the end...

That's happening this with the Cadets this year for me. I'm hoping by the end to be able to enjoy it. ^^

For me it was BD 91...... growing up with the latin jazz, then Tommy.... then.... WHAT! ?? i think that show took alot of people for a loop... especially BD fans. I have to admit that i was all about BD and wasn't buying it at the beginning of the year. But It grew on you fast! nuff said.

Blue Devils 2000 - thought it was boring...now it's one of my favorite shows!

Star 90

Star 93

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about Star 93! I remember how lots of people thought it was such a downer and so boring. I've watched it now so many times that I've lost count, and I STILL find new things to like each time I watch it. It's one of my top 5 now, but I couldn't get into it at all back in '93. I'm almost EMBARRASSED to admit that I didn't like it before!