Second Impressions...

Cadets 2003...The energy from the field on finals night blew me away.

BD 2002...This show was terrible the first time I saw it before they made drastic changes. I fell in love with this show and it is my favorite from 2002. Yes, more so than Frameworks.

Crossmen 2002...the first time I saw them I missed their opener because I was changing out of uni right before they went on. As soon as I saw them do heat of the day I was in love.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets this season, watched the Atlanta webcast and thought it was corny as all get out! Watched it the very next day at NightBeat and FELT that hornline and I smiled the whole time. The corps energy really makes that show, and you can only feel that live.

Strangely I wasn't into Cadets 2000 the first time I saw it, or the first 10.....I dunno what changed but I like it now. Cavies 03 was hard to swallow at first, but I came around to it.

I'd have to say Suncoast Sound 88 and Cadets 90 are the two biggest that stand out to me. When I first saw these shows, I really didn't like them at all. Suncoast took longer for me to get into than Cadets 90, but after listening/watching the tapes over and over, I think they are great shows.