The Forgotten years...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE 1993 Phantom. I just don't consider that a "forgotten" show of theirs. That's up there with 1978, 1982, 1989, 1991, 1996, 2005 and 2006 in my mind. (OK...so maybe my mind is a little twisted :P )

I guess I just don't see it being talked about on here, that's why I put it in the category! I Love all the others you mentioned as well, except I couldn't tell you about 2006 since I took a year off to have a baby! :P

Cadets 92, "To Tame the Perilous Skies"....done and done. amazingly fierce.

Glassmen, Cadets, and BD 2001 are quite enjoyable as well

hmmm, I'd have to say Cadets '92 and '01 get talked about quite a lot. '92 was great because they came back from being in seventh that year to almost winning it (Hop says he swears that on finals night he heard the Cavaliers announced in 2nd)

'01 is talked about quite a bit because the corps was soooo talented and clean...

1975 Kilties. Listen to why they had such a fantastic reputation.

Dan

Yes yes yes. Thanks for reminding me. Also, 1974 Troopers, 1976 Oakland Crusaders, 78 North Star, 79 Guardsmen. From the olden days.

My two shows are both from 1987.

Vanguard - doesn't seem to be mentioned a ton on here being overshadowed by Garfield, but to me, this IS the show of all time.

Cavaliers - again, a great show that was just fun to watch.

I think Crown 07 will turn out to be like these where I can just watch them over and over and they are just fun watch and enjoy.

1986 - Blue Devils My all-time fav BD show - pure drum corps!!!!!!!!!!

And for a championship show it never seems to get the love in all the "top show" polls or Showdown voting - never understand why.

1986 - Blue Devils My all-time fav BD show - pure drum corps!!!!!!!!!!

And for a championship show it never seems to get the love in all the "top show" polls or Showdown voting - never understand why.

I thought that was one of the most famous and loved Blue Devils show.