The Forgotten years...

zingali wrote for BK???

Yup... Zingali wrote for many corps... Star of Indiana too...

BK used to be Cadet's West.... Check out BKs 1990 Rep...

Chichester Psalms * Offertory (from Mass) * I Go On (from Mass) * Sanctus (from Bernstein's Mass) * Agnus Dei (from Bernstein's Mass)

I thought I was hearing Garfield 1983! It was an incredible show that should have made finals.....

They used to do right foot lead... Many other Cadet like characteristics.....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this is a n00bish thing to ask, but why does nobody seem to like 03 Cavies? It is quite possibly my favorite Cavaliers show, yet it seems to me like everybody gives it a lot of crap.

Sorry if this is a n00bish thing to ask, but why does nobody seem to like 03 Cavies? It is quite possibly my favorite Cavaliers show, yet it seems to me like everybody gives it a lot of crap.

I loved that show! One of the better "original" shows in my opinion. Liked it much better than 2001 which actually won a championship.

Crown '99 and '00

Thanks! You know....our brass staff in 99 was made up of alot of the guys there now (that Star influence). Who knows where Crown would be now if they hadn't all bolted to go start that little thing called "BLAST!" after the season? hmmm Glad alot of them are back.

'03 is definitely the hardest show the Cavies have attempted in the past 7 years...i guess it doesn't get respect because it is th one show not to win from 00-04

1999 BK. I thought their quarterfinal performance was the best show I've ever seen from BK. Truly a magic moment.

VK '82. The show that started it all.

Nancy

(biased)

With the recent success of Bluecoats, I guess it's no surprise that folks don't mention their 2002 show. That's my favorite show of theirs and probably the first show of theirs that I really liked (though 2001 was pretty enjoyable).

Another solid show that folks don't mention too often is SCV 96. You could tell that there were better things in store for them.

With the recent success of Bluecoats, I guess it's no surprise that folks don't mention their 2002 show. That's my favorite show of theirs and probably the first show of theirs that I really liked (though 2001 was pretty enjoyable).

Bluecoats 2002 is the show that first made me notice the corps, but 2003 might be my favorite show of theirs. Seems like 'Coats have had a lot of fans of their last three shows, but that one gets overlooked.

I also really liked BK 2003, my favorite show to finish outside of finals. Got to see it live in Indy, and I loved the dark music from the start.

SCV 1995 is another that springs to mind, I really enjoy the music of this show, though it gets panned for being a little too ununusal.