Cornhusker Pride! Lincoln , NE

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM080803_00177.jpg

You will ALL bow to the almighty leg wedge!

:worthy::worthy::doh::doh::worthy::worthy:

Parralelogram?

Hey! More bowing!!

And yeah, it does look like a parallelogram. I never noticed that before.

What is a leg wedge?

Curious Phantom mom here....

Dear Mom,

IF that is your daughter in the pit, I believe I had the honor of watching her audition last fall. I must say, your daughter is extremely talented (one of the best players/MUSICIANS I've seen in a long time). Don't ever let her put down her mallet's unless it's to pick up a baton and teach her passion to others.

I hope you've seen some pictures of the PR Wedge. It is a move made famous at the end of the Historical 1989 program: New World Symphony (Dvorak). It has been used sparingly since, and is a trademark Regiment move (sometimes copied, never duplicated). I hope you get to see it live for yourself :)

Congrats on a great summer thus far ... and (IMHO) the best pit book ever conceived or performed.

Hey! More bowing!!

And yeah, it does look like a parallelogram. I never noticed that before.

My Math professor would kill me if he saw my spelling ..... OYE! It's late .. what can I say? I knew there were 2 of something in there :)

My Math professor would kill me if he saw my spelling ..... OYE! It's late .. what can I say? I knew there were 2 of something in there :)

Salright. I had to spell check it, anyway. :worthy:

KEEP BOWING!

Dear Mom,

IF that is your daughter in the pit, I believe I had the honor of watching her audition last fall. I must say, your daughter is extremely talented (one of the best players/MUSICIANS I've seen in a long time). Don't ever let her put down her mallet's unless it's to pick up a baton and teach her passion to others.

I hope you've seen some pictures of the PR Wedge. It is a move made famous at the end of the Historical 1989 program: New World Symphony (Dvorak). It has been used sparingly since, and is a trademark Regiment move (sometimes copied, never duplicated). I hope you get to see it live for yourself :)

Congrats on a great summer thus far ... and (IMHO) the best pit book ever conceived or performed.

Yes, that is my daughter in the pit - her first year in Phantom. She will be a freshman at TCU come August and will be majoring in Music Ed. I'll get to see her again in Pasadena. San Antonio was my first time to see the show - the pit definitely blew me away! I guess I'll get to see the famous PR wedge in Pasadena.

GO PHANTOM!