Anthrax Ripple.

How funny is it going to be when we find out that Drumlaw80 and MikeM are the same guy? :lookaround:

Bwhahahaa! That would just show how dangerous Mike-Lee really can be. I miss some of those great conversations Mike-Lee used to have with himself.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking kittens anyone?

" OH LONG JOHNSON!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KqgTHYCkcYk

Michael Vick surrenders; these are too good for Renegades to not take advantage of.. :P

NO7_black.jpg

07725165128_convick.jpg

Genius.

Interestingly enough, in 2002, our drum staff all wore Vick #7 jerseys to DCA, after we found them on sale in the Wyoming Valley Mall in Wilkes-Barre.

It is a bummer to hear these allegations against such a gifted athlete.

If Vick is guilty, he deserves what he gets. Having said that, the rush to judgement in the media and NFL is surprising. Kobe Bryant was innocent until proven guilty, and he was allowed to play until judgement was (not) rendered. Not the case here. If you are interesed, I wrote an entire essay on this topic on Blog 7.

Let justice be done...no matter the outcome. But, I HATE Vick! (Off topic, I suppose)

Michael Vick surrenders; these are too good for Renegades to not take advantage of.. :P

NO7_black.jpg

just counting down the time before Mike Myer gets this slapped on a T-shirt and plans to sell them at DCA. ^0^

Oh man, if I had the capital to get that off the ground! :beer: :P

NO7_black.jpg

07725165128_convick.jpg

Talk about a license to print money! :P