Is Phantom Regiment Out of It?

This thread has now become useless (as I've been saying all year Phantom will be in it - just wait and see).

1.35 separates Cadets, Blue Devils, Cavaliers, and Phantom Regiment going into DCI week (with another show today for PR, Blue Devils, Carolina, and a few others).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to say that I agree.

I take my crow medium rare, by the way...

I am cooking it now...

Wow what a performance...I wish I did not have to wait until Thursday to watch it again. They were on fire last night.

I've always felt all season that their show has a lot of potential (just as in 2005 and 2006)

I think it's starting to be realized...I hope they throw a serious monkey wrench into the machinery this week

They have the very best music this year, the best horns, the best percussion, and yet they keep getting "dissed" by the judges. To have the kind of program they have this year and to score as they've been scoring is obscene.

Maybe I'm just too much of a DCI novice.

But he's what I think of the judges...... <**>

They are out of it, the music/visual program is not as strong as the past few years. Should finish around 6th.

They are out of it, the music/visual program is not as strong as the past few years. Should finish around 6th.

You are basing this on what? After what I saw last night, not only are they in the hunt, but they have a show people will remember