San Diego Show

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spirit found out this afternoon that their housing's at Patrick Henry HS.

Without wasting words... this show in general was a close call. :huh2:

That's good news that Spirit knows their housing. As of last night, Phantom, Blue Stars and Scouts didn't know where they'd be. The Mt. Carmel HS was what every corps was told. Apparently, there is housing set up for the corps, it's just that it hasn't been communicated to the corps yet.

I'm hoping all the corps with housing still unknown to them make the trip to SD. This show has been a real mess, organizationally for the corps competing.

Edited by Scout

Bump for the show tonight.

Who wins? Well that's obvious - Phantom. Questions is - how much do they beat Carolina by? They went up over 2 points in 2 days........how much do they go up today?

Who wins? Well that's obvious - Phantom. Questions is - how much do they beat Carolina by? They went up over 2 points in 2 days........how much do they go up today?

I would not call it obvious. If they hold or increase their spread today they may be more secure, but Crown is a great corps.

Blue Stars beat Spirit by two points a couple days ago, and lost to them by just over a tenth last night. Anything can happen.

Does anyone know for certain that this show is still on?

Yes, it was confirmed as a go about a week or so back. I am planning on making the drive down for it. Hope everyone enjoys themselves and best of luck to all participating units.

Edited by morganhill

Go Phantom! I expect their score to go up - and they better get a higher percussion score. It is inexcusable they don't have the highest score right now! They are the best percussion section out there - and will win the Sanford award this weekend again.

1. Phantom Regiment - 94.60

2. Carolina Crown - 93.95

3. Colts - 86.55

4. Spirit from JSU - 84.90

4. Blue Stars - 84.90

6. Madison Scouts - 83.80

7. Pacific Crest - 80.45

8. Pioneer - 75.00