Clovis

BLOOOOOO!

- already over last year's 4th place score of 93.175-

less than a point away from their all-time high score (2005- 94.450)

i'm feeling it

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascades guard score is stalling. I hope they are not being held back because of seeing the same judges and hopefully not be slotted at Quarters..but given the right number based upon their performance for that day. I'm kinda suprised they haven't popped a 17.0 as of Denver

What are these "boxes" that I hear about?

it denotes the number of tour buses each corps has... so box 5= 5 buses, and on down... thats why the top corps are always called "box-5"... because they can afford more buses...

:P

You guys crack me up. My son is in BK and only 30 minutes ago explained what Box 5 means. I felt so smart when I saw that and knew what it meant. Not the bus explanation either..

That's just dandy BHandMom. Now that you're so smart, how about sharing with the rest of us in the dark the "meaning of Box 5"....... Please and Thank You :worthy:

Now that you're so smart, how about sharing with the rest of us in the dark the "meaning of Box 5"....... Please and Thank You :worthy:

I remembers something that Rex told me that it had something to do with a Rubric's Cube.

Ill tell you one day about standing in a mixed arc with cavies in 2005 at indy of all places :worthy: :P

that was fun.

### #### #### ##### ##### ##

figure that one out smart guy

did you miss a letter?