Any Playboy Playmates

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was a girl in the Patriots in 1989 when I was teaching that went into adult entertainment. Keith maybe you remember her, she was blond soprano.

I think there was a girl in the Patriots in 1989 when I was teaching that went into adult entertainment. Keith maybe you remember her, she was blond soprano.

NOOO!!!! Really??? I remember her, we'll have to find out who that was, maybe Brian might know.

Kristie Harmon, a member of Spirit of Atlanta's guard in 1990 and 1991, was the USA's representative in the 1994 Miss World pageant.

In this picture, she's the second guard girl from the rear, the one with her head turned to her left:

2218876380032437388FdxNmD_th.jpg

And here's a link to pictures of all the 1994 Miss World contestants:

http://www.geocities.com/komw2/MW1994Delegates.html

On a side note, the drilll team captain of Spirit founder Freddy Martin's high school band his first year out of college later went on to become Penthouse Pet of the Year.

Yet another babe/chick/hottie/etc thread from Keith Hall. You're certainly consistent if nothing else.

Don't let that make you think that I love you any less, though.......... ^0^

this was a year before I started marching, but a girl in my corps was a professional phone...errr 6 operator.

not a playmate, but we had a girl who marched with us in the mid 70's Vaqueros (sorry, not gonna mention names here) who went on to be in a feature of "The Girls of Ma Bell" in 1982 ... girls who worked for telephone companies around the country. Nothing specific mentioned about drum corps in the comment about her with her single picture in that issue, but those of us that marched with her all sure new!

Funny how word gets around about something like that in "the guy world" ...

--------------------

G. Garrett

Geno, would her initials be K.T.?

not a playmate, but we had a girl who marched with us in the mid 70's Vaqueros (sorry, not gonna mention names here) who went on to be in a feature of "The Girls of Ma Bell" in 1982 ... girls who worked for telephone companies around the country. Nothing specific mentioned about drum corps in the comment about her with her single picture in that issue, but those of us that marched with her all sure new!

Funny how word gets around about something like that in "the guy world" ...

--------------------

G. Garrett

Geno, would her initials be K.T.?

Nope. Not her.

You wish. :P

So do I.

B)

But the one you're thinking of is just a regular mom living here in the western burb's of Chicago. And she's still beautiful... and admirably still married to the same guy for 20 something years now when so many said it would be a two year marriage, myself included. I stand corrected with egg on my face for that one.

Edited by GGarrett