Finals prediction

1. Cadets. If Hop wants to put the icing on the cake, he should remove 90% of all the narration. IMO, it just gets in the way of an outstanding Drum Corps. I hate to break it to him, but they're going to win because they're marching and playing their a##s off, NOT because of the cheesy narration.

2. BD Wow are they good. If they could just fix the center of their show, especially the bad seam with the CG coming to the front line. And, add a little more at the end. The circle is cool, but it kinda lays there compared to their competition. Wonderful music.

3. Blooooo This corps has a great program, especially musically. They show up at finals in a big way and steal third.

4. Cavaliers..... Their marching issues are too obvious, despite all the help. They just don't have the effect we're used to seeing. They could finish third, but not higher.

5. PR A great drum corps with a great drumline. The show just isn't innovative. The headgear from 05 and the wings from 06 are redundant.

6. Crown .... They could be the "long shot" to make a surprise finish down the stretch. This is great drum Corps and a model of how to develop into a powerhouse. Wouldn't surprise me to see them in fifth.

7. SCV ...... Just not enough GE , it's a little esoteric for me. Still, an outstanding drum corps.

8. BK ...... I really like BK, they continue to improve each year, they play very well, and have unique qualities.

9. BC..... An improved drumline and an overall solid program keeps them as a solid finalist.

10. Colts ....... This has been a real nice year for this great corps. Many good moves on their part.

11. Glassmen..... It wouldn't surprise me to see them in tenth. They have a very talented guard which is nicely featured throughout their program. The ballad is a little long for me, and I wish they played a little better.

12. BS, Spirit, Academy,????????.............. This is the most interesting call of the weekend. Can't wait to see quarters.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet the judges already know what the scores are going to be for finals. they prolly just draw two different peices of paper from two different hats, one telling the corps name, and the score on the other one.

What I want to see:

1) Bluecoats

2) BD

3) Cavies

4) Crown

5) Cadets

6) SCV

7) Blue Knights

8) Phantom

9) Boston

10) Colts

11) Glassmen

12) Blue Stars

________

13) Madison

14) Crossmen

15) Academy

16) Spirit

17) Pac Crest

What the judges will likely see:

1) BD

2) Cadets

3) Bluecoats

4) Cavies

5) Crown

6) SCV

7) Phantom

8) Blue Knights

9) Boston

10) Colts

11) Glassmen

12) Blue Stars

13) Spirit

14) Academy

15) Crossmen

16) Madison

17) Pac Crest

What a fantastic year!!!! The best year of drum corps that I have evr seen top to bottom. The corps in 11-17 are unreal this year, it is too bad that the season has to end for many of them. Congrats to all, GO BK (Do it up one last time Danielle!!!) , GO Crossmen--- (Go get it Joseph, I'm proud of you!!) GO Glassmen (YO Adrianne, you go girl, give me your gypsy tears!!) GO SA Revolution (Spin your heart out Jessica!!!)

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

O'Connor HS Asst. Band Dir.

1. Cadets

2. Devils

3. Cavaliers

4. Bluecoats

6. Phantom

7. Blue Knights

8. Boston

9. SCV

10. Crown

11. Glassmen

12. Crossmen

just a guess ...

Crown 10th? A poor guess. they haven't been that all season.

Come on man

Finals could go any way...

1. Blue Devils

2. Cadets

3. Cavaliers

4. Bluecoats

5. Phantom

6. Crown

7. SCV

8. BK

9. BAC

10. Glass

11. Colts

12. Academy

What I would like to see:

1. Phantom

2. Crown

3. Cavaliers

4. SCV

5. Cadets

6. Blue Devils

7. Bluecoats

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston

10. Academy

11. Colts

12. Blue Stars

What's more likely:

1. Cadets

2. Cavaliers

3. BD

4. Phantom

5. Bluecoats

6. Crown

7. SCV

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston

10. Colts

11. Glassmen

12. Spirit from JSU

13. Academy

(13 due to a tie in Semis)

I like to see, only the top 12, you think will place on Finals night and where. Here are my predictions:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3.The Cavaliers

4.SCV

5.Phantom Regiment

6.Carolina Crown

7.Bluecoats

8.Blue Knights

9.Colts

10.Boston Crusaders

11.Glassmen

12.Madison Scouts

1. The Cadets

2. The Cavaliers

3. Blue Devils

4. Phantom Regiment

5. Carolina Crown

6. Bluecoats

7. Santa Clara Vanguard

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Colts

11. Glassmen

12. Madison Scouts-Yep I said it

that is what i want to see (1st and 12th)