2008 Info

Well, I guess we sit tight and wait. Not too thrilled though if the ticket sales are going to be through Ticketmaster.

Why? Is it that the aextra 20 or 30 dollars for the "convience" fee? Or the extra 5-10 building "usage"fee? I bet they start preselling the parking for a "convience".. ^0^

Yeah, got burned on that "convenience" thing too with the Indy show. I guess I had to pay for the covenience of printing off my own e-tickets on my color printer.

Oh, booking ahead is a good thing. The Indy show this year was on the same weekend as the Brickyard 400 and finding a hotel room was both near impossible and very expensive.

Alot of good hotels are located right near the stadium. And pretty much everything is connected by the skywalk(I think that's what it's called".

• 1 month later...
Alot of good hotels are located right near the stadium. And pretty much everything is connected by the skywalk(I think that's what it's called".

Boy they just put up the website for housing and some rooms are already selling out. I was thinking of booking at Embassy Suites and when I got back on tonight the cheaper set of rooms were already booked. Now their cheapest is going for $158. Westin is also booked up in some areas already. I would recommend if you want to stay in the downtown area that you book as soon as possible. For those wanting more of a up-scale feel The Conrad (not on the housing site) is a little expensive, but looks nice.

Boy they just put up the website for housing and some rooms are already selling out. I was thinking of booking at Embassy Suites and when I got back on tonight the cheaper set of rooms were already booked. Now their cheapest is going for $158. Westin is also booked up in some areas already. I would recommend if you want to stay in the downtown area that you book as soon as possible. For those wanting more of a up-scale feel The Conrad (not on the housing site) is a little expensive, but looks nice.

After checking dci.org..Those are the ONLY Hotel listings for Finals week? you gotta be kidding me :rolleyes::huh::doh:

Called DCI today and got someone, though nice, gave me a canned "we will get them out as soon as they are available," to which I just said 9/25 was the date mentioned....which she corrected stoicly "on or about 9/25." Hello, it's mid-October. LOL

DCI's apparently gettin tired of the calls. (Bad planning?)