The Cadets at Quarterfinals

Please appreciate the Corps!
I think you miss the point that tonight Hopkins impeded the audience's ability to appreciate the corps. People sometimes make short sighted decisions. For that, they often pay a price. Edited by VKMello84

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one vicious circle.

Please appreciate the Corps!

It shows courage to admit your mistakes. Could DCI made a mistake by giving an penalty???

they could have made a mistake by giving the penalty, but they didn't.

made a mistake by removing it.

I have seen this mess before when the removal of the penalty had MUCH more impact on things.

Hopkins should have sucked it up and taken the penalty.

so who sees a forcast of boo's tomarrow when the already upset dci people find out about this..

Well, everyone that was at Quarters will most likely be at Semis and Finals, so I imagine DCI will have to do some editing for the 07 DVD

I am beginning to think there is no hope. I love drum corps, but DCI as it stands right now seems irreparably damaged.

Not if the crowd won't let them! It's a;; about the crowd so: Don't BOOOO PLEASE!!!!!!

so who sees a forcast of boo's tomarrow when the already upset dci people find out about this..

PLEEEEASE!!!!!!!!! DONT BOOOO

Up-to-the-minute weather reports from Channel No Crap News.

Ive never seen such a revulting decision by acheson in my 5 years of dci.. this makes me sick.. the penalty should stay

Not even close to the same situation. I have just become disheartened with the activity tonight after enjoying the competitive aspect for over 20 years. I will tell you one thing the Cadets will not see any more of my money at their souvie stand and they are one of my favorites corps!

Punish the corps memebers for Mr. Hopkins and/or DCI's decision. Nice. <**>

If that's your only response, I question your previous loyalty.

Cheers, :beer:

Sean

w/Stp: