Semifinals Webcast HQ

Bringing what? Balance issues?

This is a nice corps, but man, that is the most ADD show design I've seen in a while....

I agree, no flow, very disconjunct. Also, the guard uniforms don't make any sense to me, as well as the way they chose to get this concept across.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Brent Becker designed them. Here's what he said in a post on the DCP-I forum:

My name is Brent W. Becker. I’m an Artist, Teacher, and… as some of you know, a Designer of all things marching, pageantry arts, indoor and out.

Most recently, I was charged with the task of re-designing the uniforms for the Blue Stars Drum & Bugle Corps (La Crosse, WI) and, as a new designer for Stanbury Uniforms, I have designed dozens of band and guard uniforms for actual marching units from coast to coast!

Hmmmmm....I wonder who designed what first....b/c someone is copying someone. I know Cesario did Broken Arrows about 3 or so years ago:

http://fjminc.com/cesario/brokenarrow/

But I like them both! :-)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

is that middle eastern guard dude just gonna STAND the whole time?

Eh, this is my first read of this show and it just isn't doing it for me. Lots of balance issues in the hornline and I agree, it just seems like there is no direction whatsoever. Still impressive however considering their quick rise, just not my thing.

Edited by ApathyJones

whos on next?

whos on next?

Intermission. In fact, they're on at EVERY show! :D