Semis Score thread

Any new scores? My time is so off since I am stuck in ET time when I am still used to being on CT time... Are we getting close to the final scores do to Western time? :worthy:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you never know...

you never know...

Edited by The Original El Guapo

#### #### #### #### #### #### ####....

Did Bloo get a penalty or what? That score can't be right.

Keep in mind that the spread between Vanguard, Crown & Bluecoats last night was .50. So seeing these corps flip-flop shouldn't be a surprise. I love the Bluecoats as much as anyone else, but after seeing the webcast tonight, Vanguard's visual package is on a while other level than the Bluecoats. I bet that's what put Vanguard on top.

Edited by mbui

Speaking of Hashgate,,,have They cut any of the narration since MTSU in Tn?

I thought I read somewhere that Hoppy was going to cut much of the narration by finals.

Or was this just wishful thinking on someones part??

What happened with Bloooooooooooooo?

The drop to 7th....werd.

the following are from my review after atlanta

SCV-I do love this show !!!!! Guard uniforms work well and the guard is creative and effective.Great drill and some very clever effects .

Crown --Best response of the night . This concept works and works well. The guard is wonderful!! The horn line covers a vast array of style and color. The drum line is getting stronger. But most important to me is They made me clap and stand !!!! I have not checked the recaps but the show felt like it should have placed in the top 4 or 5 in Effect .

Bluecoats-- I do like the show alot . however, it felt flat to me tonight . Could just be me . But they lost me in the middle of the show and got me back some at the end. I cant really explain what or why so i am sticking with flat .May not be a matter of if they can catch the 4 in front but if they can hold off the 2 behind them.

Phantom--Loved the guard !!! The horn line seemed on to me tonight and i felt that this corps and show could make a run to the end

I thought I read somewhere that Hoppy was going to cut much of the narration by finals.

Wishful thinking. The narriation last night was the same as Denver DATR 2 weeks ago!

If what I heard yesterday was a trimmed down version of their narration...

wow...just wow.

Their brass line is something and their bass line is just wicked.. :worthy:

If what I heard yesterday was a trimmed down version of their narration...

wow...just wow.

Their brass line is something and their bass line is just wicked.. :worthy:

Frank,

Besides the over-the-top, obnoxious, preachy narration, I agree - after seeing Cadets live in Atlanta - that their hornline is amazing. Incredible ensemble sound and loud, loud, loud.