Is there ANY love for Santa Clara this year?

I could care less about the scores - SCV had what may have been my favorite show of the year. Absolutely thought it was fantastic, and those members should be extremely proud to have performed it whether it came in first or 10th.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed SCV this year quite a bit. They're probably my #2 favorite corps (other than my own, of course).

I enjoyed SCV this year quite a bit. They're probably my #2 favorite corps (other than my own, of course).

On Friday, as soon as Crown finished (great show but a little dirty) I said SCV would jump them. After Blooo went, I had the same feeling. The scores came out, and it was true. SCV jumps 2!!!!! I have a great friend in he SCV guard and she is pretty sure the finals show was one of the best they did all year. They never gave up and I LOVED the show. Way to go, SCV.

SCV performed very well in Pasadena, and I thought they had a great show.....with corps like SCV, Crown, and Bluecoats in 5-6-7, this was a tough year. I actually liked all three of those shows, and thought both SCV and Crown had strong musical products..........at the least, I thought 5-6-7 should have been even tighter in score to 1-4........if SCV and Crown return alot of members next year, look out...........it was a great season!! Congrats to the Blue Devils, and to all of the corps for working your tails off to perform for us!

GB

Thanks everyone...I thought they were...by far...the most improved Top 12 corps from seeing them in June.

I LOVED SCV this year; however, I think the most improved Top 12 corps is hands down Spirit. They were a mess at their first show in Annapolis. The improvement they showed this summer is nothing short of miraculous. Congreats Spirit, and SCV too. Tons for SCV love from this fan!

From my Stanford collection (click on any of the pics to see):

1051820708_36bb0ffb69.jpg

Yes, that's the one.

Great pics, by the way.

Edited by skajerk

1051769134_72fe04f27a.jpg
Hey... nice hash marks.

I keed. I keed. hehhehheh B)

Edited by skajerk