Auditioning for Div. 1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am auditioning for the 2008 Boston Crusaders, playing keyboard in the front ensemble.

Definite: Carolina Crown

Possibly: The Cadets, Colts, Blue Stars

Auditioning on trumpet. But I'll play anything in the brassline.

Edited by AQFlamDrag

alright, I'll bite.

I'm Natalie, and I'll be making my second trip from Cali to audition for PR. Conductor and Trumpet.

Other than that, i'm waiting to see which (if any) corps will add a flügelhorn line.

blue stars beat scouts.

First off, that matter's where. Second, if someone is choosing to audition for a corps or not based on where that corps placed in some random year, they are picking and marchign for the wrong reasons.

Oh yeah, by the way, just cause some corps beat another doesn't mean the one that "beat the other" is going to have more talent show up.

That's a pretty naive approach to thinking about a groups quality.

Oh yeah, by the way, just cause some corps beat another doesn't mean the one that "beat the other" is going to have more talent show up.

Man, you need to chill out :)

Edited by raphael18

First off, that matter's where.

That's a pretty naive approach to thinking about a groups quality.

It absolutely matters because it is a relevant bit of information. The corps are in the same state. Frankly, i agree that the scouts auditions will still be harder, but you never know. The Cadets beat the Cavaliers this year, but I would still bet money that Cavies will have a bigger turnout at auditions...thats just how it works...