What are YOU doing to support the Div II/III drum corps?

I will continue to provide housing sites anytime they call and need a place to stay & shower etc.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will continue to provide housing sites anytime they call and need a place to stay & shower etc.

Mikey, I love people like you :P :P :grouphug::grouphug:

Seriously, though, whenever we pulled into another housing site, the hosts were ALWAYS very gracious in providing our corps with what we needed. Whenever there was a problem with lighting or equipment, the janitors were always on hand. To spend all day with a corps in the middle of a hot summer day, that's gotta take dedication! Thank you for the hospitality :)

I'll continue to trumpet the greatness of my newly found enthusiasm for the Divisions and I will of course continue to volunteer my efforts to announce out here next summer for DCI-P. And of course--cough cough--should I ever be needed--cough cough--any--cough--where--cough--else.

Excuse me. Must have a tickle in my throat. Cough!!!!!!!!!!!

I give money to my corps! B)

And we love you for it too!

As for me, looks like I'll be working the Rose Bowl concession stands a couple of times.

Nancy

I'll continue to trumpet the greatness of my newly found enthusiasm for the Divisions and I will of course continue to volunteer my efforts to announce out here next summer for DCI-P. And of course--cough cough--should I ever be needed--cough cough--any--cough--where--cough--else.

Excuse me. Must have a tickle in my throat. Cough!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE THE PERSON THAT GETS TO DO DIV II/III CHAMPIONSHIPS NEXT YEAR TOO!!!!!

Your voice was much more pleasant than the announcer from 2006. I kept expecting him to ask if we were ready to ruuuumbllllllle...or at least make a car commercial.

On topic, I've marched the past two summers in div II/III. I have four more years, and as of now I plan on aging out with the same corps. I could go Division I, but anyone can join a group that's already top 3. I truly believe that my corps is going to go somewhere, and fast, and I want to be there when it happens. 20 years from now, I'll hopefully be able to turn to someone while we're watching Div I finals and say how I marched with that corps for 6 years, and was there in the beginning of the rise, just like people who marched BD in the mid 70's, or those who have marched Bluecoats over the past decade.

help out when I can. Buy the DVDs and CDs (THEY'RE NOT OFFERING CDs THIS YEAR :grouphug: )every year, and continuously talk about the corps involved to folks if/whenever I can.

help out when I can. Buy the DVDs and CDs (THEY'RE NOT OFFERING CDs THIS YEAR :grouphug: )every year, and continuously talk about the corps involved to folks if/whenever I can.

Eddie,

You are too modest. I know of no one who is more supportive of drum corps in the world. all divisions. Not only do you give support with every post (always positive) for every corps, but when you were in Portland you always helped in any way the corps could use you. No task was above or benith you. I miss that you are not around here anymore in body, but we still feel your support.

Pete

And we love you for it too!

As for me, looks like I'll be working the Rose Bowl concession stands a couple of times.

Nancy

Yes, that looks like another trip to So. Cal for me too, for a couple "key" games!

I can't wait to get back! B)

Edited by D. MacKinley Riebesehl

I'm helping out by auditioning, and bringing several of my friends, who had never thought of marching before, to audition as well.

Edited by rosski47