Next Great American Band reality TV show?

So I'm sitting there wondering...would they accept an audition from a mini corps of some sort? Perhaps a Future Corps type group?

They might accept an audition, but the fickleness of the TV viewing public probably wouldn't let it go any further.

The closest thing I've seen to marching band on primetime was that "Tommy Lee goes to College" reality show. He was in the percussion section on snare I think, in the marching band. I forget which university it was.

Did anyone else catch that? Kinda funny, especially when he was decked out in the uniform. :)

I don't think a drum corps would fit one of these reality T.V. shows. I think a better idea is for Drum Corps to have one of it's own.

I'm sure the ratings would soar.

I think you guys are missing a big part of the picture. Most people don't want to watch a "marching band"

They might accept an audition, but the fickleness of the TV viewing public probably wouldn't let it go any further.

The closest thing I've seen to marching band on primetime was that "Tommy Lee goes to College" reality show. He was in the percussion section on snare I think, in the marching band. I forget which university it was.

Did anyone else catch that? Kinda funny, especially when he was decked out in the uniform. :)

I believe that was at the University of Nebraska.

• 7 years later...